Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Author's notes

Author’s note


1 - In her community, the villagers have a custom to plant a tree in front of their house for every member. There are two trees on the ground because her parents died.
2 - On her bed are 2 interesting types of things things. Wood carvings her father made for her is one. The other is mushrooms growing on her bed because . . . she’s not too clean . . .
3- It took me many years to decide on the style of this comic and style aside I was deciding between a webcomic style but it is my dream to see it printed one day so I stuck to the traditional format.
4 - She feels vulnerable and unable to sleep if there is too much space so she sleeps in that tight space between the bed and the wall.

5 -  I actually broke my finger and I wasn’t satisfied with the first version so i redid everything. Thanks for being patient !

No comments:

Post a Comment